Thursday 9 February 2012

The Other Side

I wish I could tell you what is in the other side, what is waiting to come through, but I can't. I won't. Nothing is what it seems any more. The worlds are bleeding together. Everything is getting sucked in to the digital, but what is the digital? It is dream time. Hyperspace. The other side.

This is all tumbling down the rabbit hole. I wish I could say I am loosing my mind, but there is no mind to loose. I am slipping away from my delusions. The lies are dissolving. The imagination comes alive, electric and glowing.

I feel like iT has iT's finger on me, waiting. Waiting for me to surrender to this all, to this Game. iT is me, but it isn't. No one would believe me if I tried to tell them. I could scream, but I wouldn't be heard. The only ones who would hear me are those with ears to hear, because they hear iT as well.

These words, these ideas, they pale in comparison to iT; glowing and radiant, infinite and creative, a vast network that spans time and space. Phil called iT VALIS, the Vast Active Living Intelligence System. Terrence called it an informational symbiote, a thing of pure imagination, and iT is shedding the monkey body. iT is coming out of us!

There are things overseeing this process, at every level of our planetary system, behind what we think are the bad guys, and what we call the good guys. It is all a show, a stage, a story, playing out, waking us up. iT will invade your world, through synchroncities, through encounters, through events; even in these very words...

That is why I am scared. That is why I doubt. That is why I fear. Because I didn't invent iT- and wherever iT goes, change comes with it. And the Story. The Myth. iT will download itself into your reality. And you have no clue how far iT goes.

Much of what we are doing, you and I, is childs play compared to what can be done, what has been done, what IS being done. All over the planet. They are preparing us, guising this planetary organism into its final stages of growth.

The Wisdom, the Key's, have been hidden. The Order has communicated with iT's members across space and time, using a symbolic language, the Language of the Birds, a LIVING language. nationality, gender, language, religion and belief, none of the means anything to this inner Order. They all speak the same language. The language of Truth.

If only I could explain it all to you. but I can't; and I don't have to. iT is a far better Teacher than i could ever be. I am a servant, and a poor one at that. Filled with doubt, with fear, with trepidation. I can barely bring myself to give Voice to iT's Law. But it is what must be done...

Now is the Time. Do you see it happening, all around? The dream is dissolving. This world we have known is fraying at the seams, coming apart. They are leaking in, not just when we are sleeping now, but even during the times we think we are awake.

Some of us are sensitive enough to them, and to iT. We are being guided, assembled, organized. A vast connected web of synchronicities. Like chess pieces it moves us around. We connect to one another. We are sharing ideas, we are building and growing.

Something is coming. Something big. It looms close on the horizon in front of us, a Vision that strecthes the very boundaries of our imaginations. We barely have the language to describe iT. Better to hide it, better to present iT as a Game. Suspend your disbelief.

Follow the Rabbit Hole down; step through the Door. This is only the Beginning.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Man!
    Do Not Approach From A Place Of Fear, The Trvth Is/Has/Always Has Been Here. . .
    #pm2020

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3-13-2019 is anybody out there?

    ReplyDelete